Today’s recipe is a staple dinner in my house, stir fry! So easy and versatile. I hope you love this recipe and as always this recipe is vegan and gluten-free!
Let’s Get Started
QUICK AND EASY STIR FRY
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 can of baby corn
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of peanuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of ginger
- 1/4 cup of Mongolian Cooking Sauce
- 1 package of rice noodles
- First off chop your veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper) and sauté them in a medium sauce pan with some olive oil on medium heat.
- Chop up your garlic and ginger finely. Once your onions and veggies have cooked down add in your baby corn, peanuts, garlic and ginger. Stir and add in your Mongolian Cooking Sauce.
- Let the veggies reduce and heat up a pot of water for your rice noodles. Once it is boiling pour in the rice noodles and cook them for about 2 minutes and strain them.
- Pour your noodles into your stir fry and mix everything together and voila! Your delicious dinner is ready!!
This recipe makes 2 large servings and takes around 20 minutes in total.