Sweet Potato fries are one of the reasons I made the transition to becoming vegan. You can eat them all for a meal or on the side of your favorite vegan burger! They are one of my staple recipes! Delicious, Easy and feel like you are eating fries when really you are being SUPER healthy 😉
Let’s Get Started
SWEET POTATO FRIES
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Start off by chopping your sweet potatoes into your desired shape, whether that be wedges or shoe string fries! I chose shoe string fries, I also keep the skin on my sweet potatoes because I like it but feel free to peel your potatoes first.
- Spread your sweet potatoes out on two baking sheets and place them in the oven for 40-50 minutes. Check them after 20 minutes and flip them!
- While your fries are baking its time to make the seasoning mix that will make them delicious! In a small bowl pour in your olive oil and add all your seasonings into the olive oil. Chop up your garlic, sage and rosemary and add that into the olive oil mix.
- When your fries are done, place them all in a bowl and toss them in the seasoning, annnnndd you are now ready to eat! Enjoy!
Makes around 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40-50 minutes