This recipe is great on the go, or for a lunch or dinner that feels like take out! Impress your friends and make people ooo and ah at this super cool and “hip” recipe! Ha!
Let’s Get Started
- 2 sheets of seaweed
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 carrot
- 1/3 cup of purple cabbage
- 3 leafs of romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup of alfalfa sprouts
- 1 half of avocado
- 10 pieces of sushi ginger
- 1 teaspoon of Bragg Liquid Aminos
- To start off, I like to prep all my vegetables for filling the sushiritto. I cut up my purple cabbage, avocado and carrot. I also laid out my ingredients for easy assembling.
- Next, take out two sheets of seaweed and attach them with water horizontally, so they are the right size for your sushiritto.
- Now you are ready to assemble! Fist pat down your rice evenly on one half of the seaweed. This will make sure the rice covers the whole interior of the sushiritto.
- Next, pour 1 teaspoon of Bragg Liquid Aminos over the rice and layer the sushi ginger. Now you can add your veggies, I layered my romaine lettuce, carrots, cabbage, sprouts and avocado slices.
- Last but not least, the roll… Carefully roll your sushiritto into a classic burrito shape, folding in the corners and wet your finger tips in water to seal the seaweed onto the burrito.
- Wrap in foil, cut in half, and ENJOY!
If you love sushi, you will love this recipe! Hope you try this one out and happy cooking!!!