Sweet Potato fries are usually a favorite. You can make them savory or sweet but always delicious. This time I decided to go sweet. Sweet potatoes and coconut oil are up there in my top food combos so why not make them into fries?
Onto the recipe
Cinnamon Curry Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of chili powder
- Optional: coconut cream for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash and slice your sweet potatoes into shoestrings or wedges.
- Place them in a mixing bowl and pour in your oil and seasonings. Mix thoroughly until each sweet potato is coated.
- Spread your fries out on a baking sheet and place them in the oven for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown. Stir them about half way through.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool and serve! I like to drizzle coconut cream over them for an added sweetness!
Hope you enjoy!
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 servings