Brussel Sprouts are one of my favorite veggies, there is just something about them. I didn’t love Brussel Sprouts until I learned how to cook them. After that, I couldn’t get enough.
Today I am sharing with you my favorite way to cook Brussel Sprouts, it is simple and delicious!
Let’s Get Started
Perfectly Simple Brussel Sprouts
- About 3 cups of whole fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- To start off preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Next, bring a large pot of water to a boil while you cut each Brussel Sprout into halves.
- When the water is boiling, pour all of the Brussel Sprouts into the pot and let them boil until they turn bright green (this will only take a minute or two). When they are vibrant pour them into a strainer and spread them in an oven safe baking dish or pan.
- Drizzle your olive oil and seasonings and mix thoroughly. Place them into the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Take them out of the oven and serve immediately! Enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
I hope you enjoy this recipe!