Potato Gnocchi are a show stopping dish that really aren’t as hard to throw together as you think.. This recipe is for my accidental, vegan and gluten-free potato gnocchi! I hope you enjoy!
Let’s Get Started!
Zucchini and Potato Gnocchi – Vegan and Gluten-free
- 3 russet potatoes
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 cups of chickpea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- To start off, place your potatoes in a boiling pot of water and let them cook until they are fork tender.
- In a food processor combine how cooked potatoes and the rest of your ingredients except for the flour. Pulse until it is a smooth consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, fold your flour into the dough and then knead it until it is a solid ball of dough.
- Let the dough rest for 20 minutes or so and then start rolling pieces into long strips about 1 inch wide. Cut the gnocchi into small pillows and place them on a baking tray.
- Once all your gnocchi are ready, cook them in small batches in boiling water. They will float to the surface of the water once they are cooked.
- When your gnocchi are cooked, you can pan fry them with some olive oil and your choice of sauce and serve!
Servings: Makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes