Today I have a recipe for one of my absolute favorite weeknight dinners! Vegetable Curry Pasta! It is ready in thirty minutes and can be made with whatever veggies you have in your fridge. I make this dinner about once a week, especially in the summer. The ingredients I used are just my go to but feel free to customize!
I hope you enjoy!
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 2 large Zucchinis
- 1 large Yellow Onion
- 2 cans of baby corn
- 1 12.5 oz jar of your favorite curry sauce
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 8 oz packages of your favorite gluten-free pasta
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- To start off, prep all your veggies and then dice your onion and zucchini and chop your cauliflower into small florets.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add in a few tablespoons of your favorite cooking oil or water and add your veggies so they can start cooking down.
- While your veggies are cooking, fill a large pot with water and set it on high heat. Once it is boiling, add in your pasta and follow the instructions on the package until they are ready. Strain and set aside.
- Once your vegetables are fork tender, add in your curry sauce and coconut milk. Add your seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- Pour your vegetables and sauce over your cooked pasta and give it one last big stir and you are ready to serve!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try this recipe out!
*This post contains some affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link.