Potatoes are a filling and not expensive item to have on your grocery list & they just happen to be DELICIOUS. Potatoes are versatile and are a staple in my kitchen during the colder seasons!
This recipe is everything potatoes should be… crispy, roasted and lemony!
Let’s Get Started!
I do recommend using a cast iron pan but whatever you have on hand is fine!
- Preheat your oven to 45o degrees F (250 degrees C).
- First off you are going to cut up your potatoes into quarters.
- Now, on a separate plate, mix together you nutritional yeast and seasoning (leave out the lemon and herbs for now).
- Take each potatoes wedge and cover it in the nutritional yeast mixture.
- Once you have coated all your potatoes, turn your pan onto medium-high heat, pour in your olive oil and throw your potatoes in. This step is to create a crispy skin on the potatoes.
- Your potatoes should crisp up to a golden layer, after that, mix in your herbs and lemon juice and throw them into a 45o degree F oven for 20 minutes. (If you are not using cast iron, place in an oven safe dish)
- Take them out of the oven once cooked through and serve hot! Yum!
Hope you guys enjoy this delicious recipe!