CHOCOLATE CHIA LAYERED PROTEIN PUDDING
- 2 cups of non-dairy milk (I used almond)
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds (you can use less, I just prefer thicker pudding, start out with 1/4 cup and then add more if you want!)
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- Optional: Dark chocolate chips, Trader Joes Super Seed Blend and almonds
- Get out two bowls, cups, containers and in each one pour one cup of almond milk in.
- Next pour 1/4 cup of chia seeds into each bowl and mix until they chia seeds and almond milk are totally combined.
- I made one bowl vanilla and the other chocolate so I could do a layered pudding. In one bowl sir in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and put it in the fridge to set, this will be the vanilla flavored pudding. For the chocolate pudding mix in one scoop of your favorite chocolate protein powder, I used our favorite, Orgain. Once it is mixed together place that bowl in the fridge to set. I left mine in the fridge for around 45 minutes but you can leave it overnight if you want. It should set up in 45 minutes to an hour.
- Chop up one banana into slices and place aside. Take out two glasses that you are going to have your pudding in. In the bottom of each glass fill it up with half the banana slices. Then take out your puddings and layer chocolate, vanilla, chocolate, vanilla and so on.
- Optional: Sprinkle your pudding with topping of choice. I used Trader Joes Super Seed Blend, almonds and dark chocolate chips!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 45 minutes – overnight
Servings: Makes two servings
Hope you enjoy!