Happy Saturday everyone! Today’s recipe is for these BBQ baked potatoes, deliciously simple and a crowd pleaser! I hope you enjoy!
Let’s Get Started
BBQ Baked Potatoes
- 6 yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- To start off preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rinse your potatoes and cut them into quarters, place them in an oven safe dish, I used a cast iron pan.
- Once all your potatoes are chopped and in your dish, pour in your BBQ sauce and olive oil and stir in your seasoning until each potatoes is coated!
- Place the potatoes in the oven for 45-60 minutes or until fork tender and golden brown, and serve!
Makes 2-4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes