You know those days where you have barely anything left in your refrigerator but you can’t be bothered with going to the store? Well, I have the perfect recipe for you!
This recipe is 5 ingredients (really could be less) and takes less than 20 minutes!
You probably have these ingredients in your fridge already, so let’s get started!
5 Ingredient Chickpea Curry
- 1 can of chickpeas rinsed
- 1 can of yellow corn rinsed
- 1 package of rice noodles
- 2 large zucchini chopped
- One jar of Kashmiri Curry
- Chop your zucchini and start to cook it down in a large skillet on medium heat
- Add your rinsed corn and chickpeas to the skillet
- Pour in your jar of curry sauce and let it heat through for 5-10 minutes
- In a pot, boil water for your rice noodles, once the water is boiling add in your noodles for 1-2 minutes until cooked and drain them
- In your desired serving dish mix together the noodles and curry and there you have it, a simple yet delicious dinner!
- Optional: I like to use what is in my refrigerator at the time so sometimes I will mix in some herbs or different veggies as well!
Serving Size: 2-4 servings (Depends on your appetite, for us it’s two servings) Prep&Cook time: Less than 20 minutes!
As always, ENJOY! 🙂