Today I have one of my favorite recipes for dessert that is SUPER quick and easy. 2 ingredient almond butter cups can be made with any nut butter of your choice and your favorite chocolate bar! These are vegan and gluten-free but don’t taste like it 🙂
- 100 gram vegan chocolate bar
- 4 spoonfuls of almond butter (however much almond butter you would like!)
- 4 cupcake papers/molds
- Break up your chocolate bar and melt it in the microwave in intervals of 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Pour a base layer of your chocolate into your cupcake tins. Use a spoon to smooth the chocolate over the entire bottom of the tin. Place in the freezer until solid, about 15 minutes.
- Spoon your almond butter into each cupcake tin, use your spoon to smooth the almond butter into one even layer.
- Pour your remaining chocolate over the almond butter until each almond butter cup is completely covered. Place in the freezer to harden, about 20-30 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy whenever!
Makes 4 almond butter cups!
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed this recipe!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link.