Today I have one of my favorite recipes for dessert that is SUPER quick and easy. 2 ingredient almond butter cups can be made with any nut butter of your choice and your favorite chocolate bar! These are vegan and gluten-free but don’t taste like it 🙂
Let’s get into the recipe!
- Break up your chocolate bar and melt it in the microwave in intervals of 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Pour a base layer of your chocolate into your cupcake tins. Use a spoon to smooth the chocolate over the entire bottom of the tin. Place in the freezer until solid, about 15 minutes.
- Spoon your almond butter into each cupcake tin, use your spoon to smooth the almond butter into one even layer.
- Pour your remaining chocolate over the almond butter until each almond butter cup is completely covered. Place in the freezer to harden, about 20-30 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy whenever!
Makes 4 almond butter cups!
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed this recipe!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link.
Today I am making my first cold weather recipe of the fall/winter season! I recently moved to Sweden and it has definitely changed what I crave for dinner. Lots of soups and stews are coming your way! Now about this recipe, before I went vegan I really didn’t like chili. It just seemed gross to me. Now this is the first recipe I really enjoy making! But, it is definitely a bit thinner than chili traditionally is, so if you are a thicker chili kinda guy/gal then you can add less stock and it will thicken up! I wanted to add as many veggies as I could fit in here and try to keep it healthier even though it tastes just like winter comfort food!
Serve with toppings you like and something to dip with! Let’s get into the recipe!
- 2 yellow onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 large vine tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 1 can of yellow corn
- 2 medium zuchinnis
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 dl/1.7 cups of lentils
- 2.5 dl/1.05 cups of vegan ground “beef”
- 10 dl/4.2 cups of vegetable stock
- 10 ml/2.03 tsp of Taco Seasoning
- 5 ml/1.01 tsp of chili pepper
- 5 ml/1.01 tsp of dried shallots
- 1 ml/.2 tsp of cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop your vegetables and tomatoes so you are prepped for cooking!
- With your pot on a medium heat, Sauté your onions garlic and ground “beef” with some olive oil or a splash of water until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Add in the tomatoes, zucchinis, bell peppers, jalapeno and let that cook down for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in your seasoning and mix well, next add in your vegetable stock.
- Bring your stock to a boil and add in your lentils. Cover and let this simmer on medium heat until the lentils are cooked through.
- Once the lentils are ready you are going to add in your beans and corn. Stir and taste the chili, if needed add more seasoning.
- Let this simmer on a low heat covered for at least 30 minutes! I like to leave mine for 40 minutes or until it thickens up a bit.
- Serve and enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 70 minutes
Servings: Makes 8-10 servings
Hope you try this recipe out! Thanks for stopping by!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link.