Welcome to another summer recipe. Even though summer’s end is quickly approaching I still am cooking up “summer time” recipes most days so I thought I would share my new obsession. I have been eating this recipe for dinner a couple times a week and I can’t say enough about this extremely delicious but simple salad. It is my take on a vegan caprese salad! Let’s get into the recipe!
- 3-4 cups of sweet pea shoots
- 1 cup of sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup of sliced tomatoes (any kind will do)
- 6-8 tablespoons of fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of your favorite vegan feta or mozzarella, I used Kite Hills original almond cheese
- A drizzle of balsamic vineagar
- 2-3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Start off by washing and chopping your cucumber, tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Assemble your salad in a large bowl, add in the pea shoots, cucumber, tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Add your dressing and mix well.
- Lastly, crumble your cheese on top of your salad and serve!
Servings: Makes 2-4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Hope you enjoy this recipe and give it a try!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link.
Today I have a recipe for one of my absolute favorite weeknight dinners! Vegetable Curry Pasta! It is ready in thirty minutes and can be made with whatever veggies you have in your fridge. I make this dinner about once a week, especially in the summer. The ingredients I used are just my go to but feel free to customize!
I hope you enjoy!
- To start off, prep all your veggies and then dice your onion and zucchini and chop your cauliflower into small florets.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add in a few tablespoons of your favorite cooking oil or water and add your veggies so they can start cooking down.
- While your veggies are cooking, fill a large pot with water and set it on high heat. Once it is boiling, add in your pasta and follow the instructions on the package until they are ready. Strain and set aside.
- Once your vegetables are fork tender, add in your curry sauce and coconut milk. Add your seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- Pour your vegetables and sauce over your cooked pasta and give it one last big stir and you are ready to serve!
Servings: Makes 4-6 servings
Prep&Cook Time: 30 minutes
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try this recipe out!
*This post contains some affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link.